So you want to bake from scratch, but somehow your busy life has you reaching for the store-bought cake mix over and over again?
Or maybe you’re just not feeling confident as a baker?
Don’t worry, we’re going to change that together 😉
In my kitchen, I believe in baking from scratch – but without all of the fuss!
And that’s what I’m sharing here with you:
- time-saving baking tips
- easy recipes for perfect bakes from scratch every time – no baking gene needed!
- baking ideas for everyone: decadent cakes, healthy breads and even recipes to make with your little ones!
Here, you’ll find my family’s favorite baking recipes!
And who’s using the oven around here?
That’s me, Nora!
One of the most beautiful things to me is surprising family and friends with homemade baked goodies.
The sparkle in my kids’ eyes when they come home from school and smell freshly baked muffins? That’s absolutely priceless to me – and worth a few minute of effort in the kitchen!
4 Fun Facts About Me:
- I’m happily married with 3 kids in tow
- One of my kids hates cake – but lives for cobblers and crisps!
- I’m not a rule follower and I even have difficulty sticking to my own recipes sometimes 🙈
- I’m an entirely self-taught baker and photographer, but I do all the work around here by myself! Usually with a kid or two glued to me, ha!
Most of all though: I’m so happy you’re sharing some of your baking journey with me!